"My dish of well seasoned food knowledge, tips & videos with a side of humor
Are YOU ready for the BIG GAME?
It’s almost here—Super Bowl 53 that is, to be held at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia on Sunday, February 3rd.
Now even if you’re NOT a huge football fan, each year you can still enjoy the excitement and drama of all the player and coaching subplots, the memorable commercials, and the great snacks and food. It’s one of the biggest party days on the calendar.
If football isn’t your thing, stay tuned for this year’s halftime show, featuring Maroon 5, Travis Scott and Big Boi.
For all the gamblers in the crowd, there is (ahem) betting. Not just on the outcome of the game, but on just about everything to do with the game, from exactly how long it will take to sing the national anthem in the beginning to what color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach when it ends. Prop Bets, as they’re called, add more spice to the event than Uncle Joe’s famous chili, and you can bet that Vegas will give you more than 200 to choose from to whet your appetite.
Speaking of choice, from spicy chili to the BEST in Super Bowl fare, Nino’s has everything you need to make sure YOUR spread is one you can bet on and NEVER lose.
● Nino’s large selection of Super Bowl snack favorites includes bone-in and boneless chicken wings, meatballs, fajitas, burritos, pulled pork (for those great sandwiches), house-made Italian sausages, dogs and our enormously popular “slider” burgers and buns, just the right size for buffet grazing. To go with all of these great suggestions, we have one of the largest selections of cold salads and sides you’ll ever see!
● Of course, we also have an enormous choice of chips & dips too, (including Nino’s house-fried tortilla chips), homemade guacamole, our awesome salsa assortments, and all of your favorite brands of beverages, including our outstanding selection of liquors*, which we guarantee to offer at the lowest prices in town! (* Available at the Troy and Clinton Township locations)
● And, if you’re looking for a crowd pleaser that’s SUPER easy, pick up a couple of our homemade Take n’ Bake Pizzas (available in two sizes). They’re PERFECT for Super Bowl parties. Just unwrap, bake, and serve. They’re ready when YOU want, not when the delivery car decides to show up. And even better, they start at just $2.99 each!
Finally, if you love to cook and want to make your own Super Bowl buffet treats, here are some of my top super suggestions from our recipe collections starting with our Six Foot Party Sub.
Don’t love to cook? Be sure to check our Nino’s Party Planning Guide or call our store’s Party Planning Concierge, and let us help you plan your Super Bowl party, so you don’t miss a thing…including the ice!
Best of all, WE DELIVER!!
Enjoy the game everybody!
- 1Gnocchi: Pasta’s Misunderstood Relative
- 2Great 5 Ingredient Dinner Ideas
- 3Simple & Elegant for Two
- 4Are YOU ready for the BIG GAME?
- 5Sweet Choices
- 1What are Artisan Breads?
- 2Cook for 1 and Be Done!
- 3What's a Beignet?? Check this out!
- 4Iron Clad Holiday Entertaining Tips
- 5Simple Ways to Improve the Functionality of Your Home Kitchen