"My dish of well seasoned food knowledge, tips & videos with a side of humor
Lobster & Crab Cooking Tips
Holidays are a time to splurge! Not only with presents and parties but with sweet treats and savory indulgences we just can’t resist treating ourselves to.
Cookies and pastries are certainly on that list, and for dinner, maybe a juicy Roast Prime Rib, Rack of Lamb, or Honey-Glazed Ham.
But if you’re a seafood lover, like me, you might instead choose a dinner of Lobster Tails or succulent Crab Legs with drawn butter, fresh-squeezed lemon, or a wonderful sauce
If you’re new to the “shell game” or if you’d just like to brush up on your techniques, check out a flyer I created entitled Nino’s Tips for Cooking Lobster Tails and Crab Legs.
It’s full of helpful tips and suggestions on how you can create a restaurant-quality experience with a former restaurant chef (me) to guide you along the way.
You might also want to check out my other seafood articles:
- Who You Callin’ a Shrimp? In the mood for some shrimp instead? All shrimp aren’t created equal you know! Check out my helpful flyer full of information on how to choose and cook THE most popular shellfish on the planet!!
- Nino’s Shellfish Primer A concise review of many of the most popular shellfish with cooking tips.
I hope these tips and guides will help you prepare a meal that your guests will fully enjoy.
From myself and all of us at Nino’s have a wonderful 2018!
- 1Burgers are on the Menu at Nino’s
- 2Foil Pouch Grilling Tips
- 31 Cheesecake Recipe, 5 Additional Variations!
- 4Michigan Asparagus
- 5Never Roasted a Leg of Lamb? Start Here.
- 1What are Artisan Breads?
- 2Cook for 1 and Be Done!
- 3What's a Beignet?? Check this out!
- 4Iron Clad Holiday Entertaining Tips
- 5Simple Ways to Improve the Functionality of Your Home Kitchen