Berry Good Ideas
What is happening around Nino's- featured posts from our own experts
Help Us Complete Christmas Dinner
Thank you for your donations and participation. As we get closer to the finish line, Sunday, December 13th, there is still time for you to participate and help the less fortunate. As you know this Holiday season Nino’s is partnering with Forgotten Harvest to deliver Christmas dinners to hundreds of people to be served at Pontiac’s Grace Centers of Hope.
Last year, with your generous help, we were able to feed large numbers of families and individuals with over 3,250 lbs of food. We would certainly like to continue that trend this year and request that you once again show your generosity and help those in need.
Nino’s will donate hams and turkeys to Grace Centers of Hope to serve as the main entrée for their Christmas dinner. To complete the meal, Nino’s is inviting customers to join us in sharing the holiday spirit and donate a side item. The food drive kicked off on Monday, November 16th and will conclude Sunday, December 13th, 2015 at all three Nino’s locations. You can also visit us online and make a donation.
When you walk into any of our three locations you will see signs detailing the event. You can then select the coupon for the item that you wish to purchase and take it to the register to be rung up with other purchases. Please remember not to bring the actual item or product to the register, only the coupon. The products will be donated and presented to Forgotten Harvest on Friday, December 18th at 11 a.m. at our Troy location.
Following are the items that you can purchase and donate for the Christmas dinners.
- One pound bag of sweet potatoes
- Two pound bag of brown sugar
- Ten pounds of Idaho Potatoes
- Three pounds of green beans
- One pound of Nino’s Fresh salad greens
- One gallon of Italian salad dressing
From all of us at Nino’s we wish you Happy Holidays and thank you for your help in this holiday giving.
- 1McClure's: Pickled Delights Made In Michigan
- 2Take Home Fresh Michigan-Made Cider and Donuts
- 3Nearly 50 Years of Diverse Asian Cuisine
- 4A Sincere Thank You
- 5Our Michigan-Made Ice Creams
- 1Job Fair at Troy Nino's
- 2Nino's Fresh Rewards Program
- 3Troy Nino's is Remodeling
- 4Our Meat Sale Ends Thursday!
- 5Macomb Daily: Best of the Best 2013