Berry Good Ideas
What is happening around Nino's- featured posts from our own experts
Labor Day Hours 2017
We hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend with family and friends as summer comes to an end. Over the holiday weekend we will be open for the following hours:
Saturday, September 2nd, 8 am – 9 pm (St. Clair Shores until 8 pm)
Sunday, September 3rd, 8 am – 7 pm
Monday, September 4th, from 8 am – 6 pm
Also, please feel free to visit the blog section on our website. You will find some amazing recipes for chicken, corn and burgers. You will also find some great Margarita recipes as well as tips and ideas to help you pair that perfect wine with your perfect Labor Day grill sessions.
We will resume our normal hours 8 am- 9 pm (Troy & Clinton Twp.) and 8 am- 8 pm (St. Clair Shores) on Tuesday, September 5th.
- 1McClure's: Pickled Delights Made In Michigan
- 2Take Home Fresh Michigan-Made Cider and Donuts
- 3Nearly 50 Years of Diverse Asian Cuisine
- 4A Sincere Thank You
- 5Our Michigan-Made Ice Creams
- 1Job Fair at Troy Nino's
- 2Nino's Fresh Rewards Program
- 3Troy Nino's is Remodeling
- 4Our Meat Sale Ends Thursday!
- 5Macomb Daily: Best of the Best 2013