Berry Good Ideas
What is happening around Nino's- featured posts from our own experts
Nino’s Gifts of Good Taste 2015
Tired of the malls? Had your fill of stores with products but no service? Looking for gifts you know your friends and family will really like?
Any person who says he or she has everything has never shopped at Nino’s.
Whether it be a hostess gift, a gift for the gourmet in your life, or great gifts for friends and coworkers, Nino’s has some terrific ideas that will make the season brighter, and perhaps, healthier for everyone on your list.
What’s at Nino’s?
Well, for example:
- Our Floral Department’s general merchandise area has a great selection of seasonal food platters, wood cutting boards, plates, candles, unique table display pieces, and gift cards.
- Speaking of florals, decorate your home with fresh floral arrangements hand-crafted by our in-store floral designers. We custom-create everything from lovely holiday-inspired table centerpieces to lavishly ornate foyer and lobby displays. They also make great gifts!
- Perhaps the only thing frosty that sounds and taste amazing in winter is our new selection of frosted nuts. We have a wide variety of flavors such as: Sweet & Spicy Praline Mixed Nuts, Cinnamon Praline Pecans, Cinnamon Praline Deluxe Mixed Nuts and Cinnamon Praline Almonds.
- Even though we recently started popping our own popcorn it has quickly become a favorite of our customers. We have an amazing variety of freshly popped popcorn. So if you ever get out of the movie theatre asking yourself “man where can I get that exact flavor and for cheaper” stop by at any of our locations and pick up a bag. For the Holiday season we have these beautiful tins that complement the popcorn and the occasion.
- For the wine connoisseur and spirits aficionado on your list, our wine and liquor departments are stocked with an enormous selection of our specially selected still, dessert, and sparkling wines for every occasion and budget, including selected liquor gift sets just perfect for party gifts. They’re all great hostess gifts, but with our additional 10% off on 4 or more bottles of wine, you’ll want to fill your own stocking too!
- Not sure what to take to the party? Sweeten up your host’s buffet by giving one of Nino’s Signature Salvaggio’s pastries like Nino’s Market Basket Mousse Torte or our very festive Strawberry Royale Torte, made with Nino’s famous strawberries. Besides our gorgeous cakes and tortes, Nino’s stocks a great selection of holiday cookie trays and our own Bocca Dolce hand-dipped chocolates that you can mix and match to your heart’s (and tummy’s) delight.
- Everyone likes nuts and candies, and at Nino’s, we have such a HUGE selection, you’re going to have a hard time choosing between all of the varieties of nuts, chocolates, hard candies, and salty snacks that line our walls. We’ll even put a bow on our Jumbo Pistachios for the nut lover! All are great party gifts (and very affordable).
- Gift Baskets? Nino’s gift baskets are legendary, not just in Michigan, but all over the country, which is where we ship in the event someone on your list is not as fortunate as you to live near a Nino’s. Starting at just $19.99 each, Nino’s Gourmet Gift Baskets are THE perfect gift for someone who truly appreciates good taste. Filled with tasty gourmet treats and/or fruits, Nino’s baskets have satisfied our customers with impeccable quality and value for decades. They’re among the easiest and most satisfying gifts to give and receive. How easy? Just click Here, and you can go right to our order online site. And if you stop into one of our stores or phone us, we can even take an order for a custom basket.
- Love Nino’s and want to share your love with others? How about a Nino’s Gift Card? Available in ANY denomination, it’s the perfect way to introduce Nino’s to someone you really care about but don’t know exactly what to give. A Nino’s gift card and a cookbook might just be the inspiration the food lover on your list needs to create his or her next masterpiece!
Don’t leave all those important gifts for Santa to figure out. He’s busier than you think!
When YOU want to give gifts that demonstrate great taste, stop into Nino’s, and let us show you why we’ve had great holiday gift ideas, great products, and great service since 1979.
Happy Holidays from Nino’s!
- 1Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- 2Labor Day Hours 2017
- 34th of July Hours 2017
- 4Memorial Day Hours 2017!
- 52017 Easter Hours
- 1Job Fair at Troy Nino's
- 2Nino's Fresh Rewards Program
- 3Troy Nino's is Remodeling
- 4Our Meat Sale Ends Thursday!
- 5Macomb Daily: Best of the Best 2013