Berry Good Ideas
What is happening around Nino's- featured posts from our own experts
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
For 40 years, we have been honored that you have trusted us as an extension of your family to provide you the best grocery shopping experience at your neighborhood Nino’s. We care deeply about your health and well-being, and remain committed to providing a clean and safe environment for everyone. With the recent concerns about COVID-19, we want to keep you informed about the proactive steps we have taken.
- We are pre-screening all employees before they start their shift.
- We have ramped up our existing cleaning and sanitizing procedures. We have full-time associates at each store solely focused on cleaning and sanitizing throughout the stores daily, including registers and credit card pin pads at check-out, deli slicers and kiosks, scales, counter tops in each department. We are closing check-out lanes daily, one at a time, for the area to be completely sanitized.
- Our stores are being disinfected regularly by Enviro-Master Services’ certified health and safety technicians. Their Virus Vaporizing electrostatic sprayer is 99.999% effective in killing bacteria and viruses (including the coronavirus) with an EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectant that is food safe.
- We have installed screens at each check lane for the protection of our associates and customers. We are only opening every other Register Lane to promote social distancing.
- Our cashiers and baggers are changing gloves and/or sanitizing their hands between each order.
- We have floor markings at the checkouts and throughout the service counters to promote social distancing. We have automated announcements throughout the store also promoting social distancing.
- We are now open at 7 a.m. exclusively for Senior Citizens over 60, or if you have chronic conditions such as: heart disease, diabetes and lung disease or if you are and expectant mother.
- Our restrooms are being cleaned with greater frequency, with soap and paper towel dispensers being constantly restocked.
- We have associates at the front door sanitizing shopping carts for our customers to use.
- Our associates are required to wear masks and gloves at all times in all areas and departments. And we continue to stress Safe Food Handling procedures.
- 1Proactive Measures
- 2A Clean and Safe Environment
- 3Our Commitment to Provide You a Clean and Safe Environment
- 4Nino’s celebrates 40 years with exciting customer giveaway
- 5A Great Kickoff to Celebrating 40 Years in Business!
- 1Job Fair at Troy Nino's
- 2Nino's Fresh Rewards Program
- 3Troy Nino's is Remodeling
- 4Our Meat Sale Ends Thursday!
- 5Macomb Daily: Best of the Best 2013