Berry Good Ideas
What is happening around Nino's- featured posts from our own experts
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
After busy days of shopping, planning and preparation, Thanksgiving Day is a time to relax and enjoy sharing thanks with our family members and close friends. And hopefully, this special day is topped off with a delicious turkey dinner!
Families are what Nino Salvaggio’s is all about. Both yours AND ours. After all, we’re a local, family-owned business! And we consider each of our employees an extended part of the Nino’s family.
So while you’re enjoying your day of thanks with your family, we’re thanking our Nino’s employee family members by giving them this day to be with their loved ones.
Wednesday, November 22nd, Thanksgiving Eve: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Friday, November 24th: Re-open at 8:00 a.m.
Until then, we hope to see you at Nino’s for all your special Thanksgiving shopping needs. And from our family to yours, we wish you a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!
- 1A Great Kickoff to Celebrating 40 Years in Business!
- 2Thank You for Your Support
- 3Michigan Farm to Freezer, A Profile
- 4The Story of Sam the Dancing Man
- 5McClure's: Pickled Delights Made In Michigan
- 1Job Fair at Troy Nino's
- 2Nino's Fresh Rewards Program
- 3Troy Nino's is Remodeling
- 4Our Meat Sale Ends Thursday!
- 5Macomb Daily: Best of the Best 2013