Berry Good Ideas
What is happening around Nino's- featured posts from our own experts
Vote For The Best 2016
Alright! This is the last leg of the voting campaign. Well for the local Detroit businesses at least.
As you know Hour Magazine has been taking votes for the Best of Detroit 2016. This is now coming to an end. Please take this opportunity to show your support for local businesses, like Nino’s. With categories ranging from Best Gourmet Market to the Best Wine Store, there is a lot to choose from and it’s quick and easy to do. The rules allow you to vote once so please vote before the deadline of Tuesday, March 15 2016.
You can also register to win two VIP tickets to Hour Detroit’s Best of Detroit Party. It’s a great event with local celebrities, wonderful cuisine and cocktails.
Here are a few categories that apply to Nino’s:
Food and Drink
• Beer Selection
• Fish Market
• Gourmet Market
• Beer Store
• Ethnic Food Market
• Fine Spirits Shop
• Gift Shop
• Organic Produce
• Place to Buy Cake
• Store to Buy Produce
• Wine Store
• Chef – Peter Loren
You can place your votes for the Best of Detroit on Hour Detroit’s Website. Voting will close on March 15, 2016.
We greatly thank you for your love and support over the years and thanks for supporting Nino’s in Hour’s Best of Detroit and for being a loyal Nino’s customer.
– See more at: http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/freshberries/ninonewsblog/vote-for-the-best-2016/#sthash.qL8537Ed.dpuf
- 1A Great Kickoff to Celebrating 40 Years in Business!
- 2Thank You for Your Support
- 3Michigan Farm to Freezer, A Profile
- 4The Story of Sam the Dancing Man
- 5McClure's: Pickled Delights Made In Michigan
- 1Job Fair at Troy Nino's
- 2Nino's Fresh Rewards Program
- 3Troy Nino's is Remodeling
- 4Our Meat Sale Ends Thursday!
- 5Macomb Daily: Best of the Best 2013